Online Workshop Efficiency Training "Doing the same in less time".
Target group: doctoral and post-doctoral students
Scientists don't usually do research for the money. Research has more to do with being curious and with an urge to discover. The inner explorer drive can often be sabotaged by the trivialities of everyday work life: Processing paperwork, waiting for supplies/permission/time slots, or being assigned tasks that have nothing to do with your project.
Workshop goals: More freedom to do one's own research tasks. Less wasted effort within work processes.
- Prioritizing in everyday work
- Choosing according to the Pareto principle
- Delegating instead of micromanaging
- Automating processes
- Changing the work culture in your own environment
- Synergize with colleagues
- Artful elimination of tasks
- Efficient communication
Procedure as a workshop: Blended learning. Teaching of methods and strategies. Alternation between input - individual work - group work
Preparation: Identification of inefficient and time-consuming processes in own daily work.