Confident handling of power in the professional world
Target group: The event is aimed at all employees of TU Clausthal, especially those with management responsibility
Last Dates: Friday, 12 November 2021, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.and 21 January, 9 a.m. -1 p.m.
Trainer*in: Dr. Karin Rasmussen; Intelligent Coaching for Top Performers; Awarded as TOP Coach 2016 by FOCUS and XING Coaches
Course language: German
Registration: Informal e-mail to the Equal Opportunities Office email@example.com
Online event with Zoom (provided by the trainer); The room will be communicated to the enrollees by email in due time.
An interactive online workshop on the following questions:
- Why leadership and power are not the same thing
- How structures and behaviour influence real power relationships
- Why women and men need the same amount of power
- Which communication patterns trigger power conflicts in everyday work life
- How conflict situations can be avoided and/or resolved
After a short introduction by the speaker, all participants are asked to take an active part in the discussion. The main aim is to develop a culture of interaction in everyday working life.