Best of resilience - strong against stress
|Target group: Scientific employees|
Date: 7.10.2022, 9 a.m. -4 p. m. and sustainability day 3.3.2023, 9 a.m. - 12.30 p.m.
Duration: 1.5 days
Trainer :Sabine Strobel
Working language: German
Registration : via graduiertenakademietu-clausthalde till 21.9.2022
Venue/virtual event: online workshop
Increasing one's own resilience and emerging stronger from crises - who doesn't wish for that? But how to react calmly in stressful situations? PhD students and postdocs will be empowered to increase their psychological resilience in order to cope well with future professional and private crises. Participants learn to remain calm in critical situations and crises and to observe themselves thinking, feeling and acting - always with the aim of recognizing and effectively changing their inner attitude. After the virtual workshop, participants should be able to try out psychological coping strategies in their practice. The workshop includes a pre-work assignment in advance.
- How do I stay mentally healthy under high stress? (Mental Health)
- How do I deal with stress and my own high expectations?
- How can I increase my inner strength, clarity and composure?
- Which drivers do I have and which are (still) useful for my everyday life?
- How do I incorporate the 7 resilience factors into my everyday life?